Author Topic: Sort by Image Size on Album Artwork Manager - or alternative method...  (Read 930 times)

Raspy

Hello.

I've been getting to grips with MusicBee since Google Play Music closed down recently. It's helped me update the metadata correctly in places where it wasn't quite right as well as add images to the files.

However I noticed the other day that a track had a 2MB image attached. I fixed it but I've seen that I have many files that have large attachments that I'd like to reduce - and here's where the issue is. (I have searched the forum a few times but not found a post about this)

I can't find a way to sort on the size of the embedded image. I downloaded the Reporting tools too and still can't find that value (or Dimensions which I figured has a more unique name).

Is it possible to sort on that column so I can reduce the size of my library somewhat? Is that data on the "Album Artwork Manager" view available somewhere where I can export to Excel and then run the sort on there and then I can jump back into MusicBee and locate and change myself?

Thanks - and apologies if this has been asked before but I ran quite a few searches to no avail.

hiccup

If you deselect 'show entire album' you should be able to sort on all columns.

Raspy