Author Topic: Light one Skin  (Read 4218 times)

silvestreccf

Aura Skin 1.0 - Light and Clean. - My layout.  - Link and personalization video below

IN THE SIDEBAR. - FOCUS ON MAILPAINEL  
( PLayer to me It has to be a music player and not an excel spreadsheet )

(1)* I use Trackinformation as the player album cover. instead of on the side of the buttons (you have greater control and still generate links to the artist)
(2)*PlaingTracks withou covers -  (Trackinformation its enough)
(3) Navigator - Here its ok and keep clean.
(4) Thumbnail Browser -  here I load the (not yet so good for this purpose) Virtual.tags to create the top most played songs. (I asked a lot for this panel to load PLAU COUNT, but it seems to be impossible.).

LOOK HERE MY LAY CLEAN LAYOUT.

1 - HISTORY BASED ON MOST PLAYED TRACKS

2 - NOWPLAYING

3 - MUSICEXPLORER

4 - MINIPLAYER AND ICONS

4 - MusicExplorer

5 - Background image to MusicExplorer.

6 - Minilyrics Aura Skin

LINK SKIN AND PERSONALIZATION VIDEO: https://youtu.be/koTs4nRO0ew?si=qeq3FJNxgfuVsorJ
LINKS MINILYRICS: https://youtu.be/koTs4nRO0ew?si=qeq3FJNxgfuVsorJ
Last Edit: November 12, 2023, 11:56:02 PM by silvestreccf

hiccup

Soon people won't even use a PC and you're worried about a repeated topic. Sometimes I think I'm alone in this forum, but finally someone appeared to complain and not do nothing. Americans are wonderful. keep the good work wuth the Microsoft exel software.
You are mistaken. This has nothing to do with PC's but with human behaviour.
You are acting like the guy that when somebody else is telling others about his nice vacation, you interrupt him by starting to talk about your vacation.
Which everybody already knows about because you have already told them a couple of times.

Soon people won't even use a PC
Why don't you start?

(Quotes taken from a thread that silvestreccf hijacked. Moved here so not to further derail that topic)

kirky86

This is gorgeous! I would def consider using, but I prefer darker skins

silvestreccf

Mr hiccup

I don't understand what you write and you don't understand what I (I use Google Traanlate)  write and it seems like I'm always on the negative side of the force

Soon people won't even use a PC and you're worried about a repeated topic. Sometimes I think I'm alone in this forum, but finally someone appeared to complain and not do nothing. Americans are wonderful. keep the good work wuth the Microsoft exel software.
You are mistaken. This has nothing to do with PC's but with human behaviour.
You are acting like the guy that when somebody else is telling others about his nice vacation, you interrupt him by starting to talk about your vacation.
Which everybody already knows about because you have already told them a couple of times.

Soon people won't even use a PC
Why don't you start?

(Quotes taken from a thread that silvestreccf hijacked. Moved here so not to further derail that topic)

silvestreccf

carcassonne

I'm new to MusicBee and think your layout looks super nice. I understand you haven't released the theme file, but I am having trouble replicating your layout.

My main issue is the 'track information', top of the left sidebar takes so much space for some reason? I can't get it to just use the space it needs.

Track information:

I know this is a more general issue than to do with your skin, but i hope you can help  :)

silvestreccf

I opened the left sidebar further. I left the same amount of information and didn't use Fit to panel, I used 90px.
*So, you can wide open the sidebar further
* and where there are playing tracks, you can place the mouse cursor over this title and drag it closer to the track information.

I'm new to MusicBee and think your layout looks super nice. I understand you haven't released the theme file, but I am having trouble replicating your layout.

My main issue is the 'track information', top of the left sidebar takes so much space for some reason? I can't get it to just use the space it needs.

Track information:

I know this is a more general issue than to do with your skin, but i hope you can help  :)

carcassonne

I opened the left sidebar further. I left the same amount of information and didn't use Fit to panel, I used 90px.
*So, you can wide open the sidebar further
* and where there are playing tracks, you can place the mouse cursor over this title and drag it closer to the track information.

Track information:

I know this is a more general issue than to do with your skin, but i hope you can help  :)

Ahh okay. Thanks, I didn't realize I had to drag the windows myself..