Author Topic: [Low prio] The pin in the left sidebar, inconsistent behavior  (Read 823 times)

Tybot

This bug probably have the lowest priority in the history of Musicbee, but I did notice something that I do not believe is the expected behavior.

My default layout for the left sidebar is "Show panel". I switched it to "auto-open" and then back to "Show panel" again and I ended up with this pesky little pin in the top right corner of the panel:

https://i.imgur.com/6wMYyvL.jpeg

It hadn't been there before and I couldn't get rid of it by switching back and forth between "Show panel" and "auto-open".

However, when I chose "Hide panel" and then switched back to "Show panel" again, it was gone. So, whether you see this pin or not is dependent on which setting you start out with. I don't see any reason for this so I suspect it's a bug, if only a really, really minor one.

Edit: Running the latest version currently and it's present in both this one and the previous one.

Steven

• Administrator
The behavior is intentional however I agree it can be confusing and unwanted so for the next update I have removed the unpin icon/ action