Author Topic: Track Information Formatting  (Read 2083 times)

voodoopunk

Hi All,

I'm currently running 3.4.7691 P on Windows 8.1 and after looking at the threads below, I'm attempting to smarten up my track information:

https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=30472.0
https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=24595.0

These are my track information details:

Code
{font: Segoe UI Symbol;Regular;7} {font: default}{contrast: 70}<Title>
{font: Segoe UI Symbol;Regular;7} {font: default}{contrast: 70}<Artist>
{font: Segoe UI Symbol;Regular;7} {font: default}{contrast: 70}<Album>
{font: Segoe UI Symbol;Regular;7} {font: default}{contrast: 70}<Year>;{font: Segoe UI Symbol;Regular;8} {font: default}{contrast: 70}<Comment>;{contrast: 70}<Genre>
{contrast: 70}Track $If(<Track#><10,$Split(<Track#>,0,2),<Track#>) of <Track Count>;{contrast: 70}Disc <Disc#>$If(<Set Subtitle>!=""," ["<Set Subtitle>],) of <Disc Count>
$IsNull(<Artists: Performer>,,{font: Segoe UI Symbol;Regular;7}" "{font: Noto Sans Cond;Regular;9}{contrast: 70}<Artists: Performer>)

I believe this is all okay. Although I'd like <Title>;<Artist>;<Album> on one line but any content that's too long in any one of the tags doesn't wrap, even without the font markup and the max row span on 99.

The problem I'm having is my existing works in some instances, but in others it doesn't. See the examples.

Am I doing something wrong/daft? Or is this expected behaviour? Or is what I'm after just not currently possible?

Thanks

voodoopunk

Just a quick update to this, the functionality I'm after works okay in 3.4.7628 P, but is broken in 3.4.7691 P as mentioned above.

Steven

• Administrator
Can you send a link to your settings file (help/ support/ view settings)

voodoopunk

Hi Steven,

I've PMd you a link my settings.

Regards

Steven

• Administrator
This should fix the issue:
https://getmusicbee.com/patches/MusicBee34_Patched.zip
unzip and replace the existing musicbee application files

voodoopunk

Thanks for looking at this for me Steven, unfortunately the fix didn't work:

Steven

• Administrator

Steven

• Administrator
In that case i dont think i can help further. Using your settings I can reproduce the issue exactly as you said, and the change fixes it. I see no reason for the fix to not return things to how it was before.
However if you changed your settings by unticking "split multi-value tags" and left the maximum rows at 99 then I can see how it would happen, but the issue in this case is text markup for multiple line display is not fully supported and wont be due to the complexity

voodoopunk

I have tried unticking "split multi-value tags" and left the maximum rows at 99 but anything too long doesn't wrap.

Anyways, thanks for trying, I can remove any font mark-up and it'll work perfectly.