Author Topic: Sync not working correctly with my Samsung Note 20 Ultra (playlists)  (Read 3366 times)

smellhole

Hello!  First of all:

1. I've looked here already: http://musicbee.wikia.com/wiki/Devices.
2. I've manually searched the Portable Devices sub-forum back to Jan 2020.
3. I did an automated search and found this: https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=22995.0 (which didn't help).

Alas, I still can't get it to work.

Here's the deal: I just want to sync four playlists to the phone. At first I checked the Devices section of preference and found two list items for my phone. I selected the first one and tried to sync but it didn't work. I assumed that entry was bad so I deleted it and tried the second one. That didn't work either.

Here's how I now have it setup:

And...

I also tried this:

MusicBee can see my phone:

I tried the File menu sync, but that didn't work. I next tried to sync an individual playlist.

That didn't work either.

At this point it's clear that either there's some technical problem, I'm doing something wrong and/or I'm missing something plainly obvious.
Last Edit: January 22, 2021, 08:50:56 PM by smellhole

smellhole

After over an hour later of doing other stuff on the computer, I got this error.

phred

• Global Moderator
What version of MB are you using? (Help > About)
How was MB installed? (Installer, Portable, Store)
Is there anything in the Error Log from the time this happened? Help > Support > View Error Log
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

smellhole

Version: 3.3.7491
Installer (downloaded from musicbee site)

Log Stuff:

There's a ton of stuff in the logs, but there's basically just two types of entries for today.

=====================
1/22/2021 2:00:33 PM - WPD:The library, drive, or media pool is empty. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800710D2)

1/22/2021 2:37:31 PM - Copy C:\Users\shane\Music\Van Halen\2012 - A Different Kind of Truth\11 - Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth - Stay Frosty.mp3 to SM-N986U\Phone\Music\Van Halen\A Different Kind of Truth\11 - Stay Frosty.mp3
1/22/2021 2:37:31 PM - The requested value cannot be determined. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x802A0006)
=====================

Thanks!

Steven

• Administrator
I wont be able to help with these errors and I suggest you try another application for syncing purposes

smellhole

Alas and woe. I'll have to go back to MediaMonkey then. And I was really digging MusicBee  :'(

Steven

• Administrator

phred

• Global Moderator
You could try the Wifi Sync android app
Doesn't one need to have one successful preview or sync before the WiFi app will sync?
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

Steven

• Administrator
You could try the Wifi Sync android app
Doesn't one need to have one successful preview or sync before the WiFi app will sync?
Thats what I say to keep the message simple but it depends how far in the process it gets