Author Topic: Playlist Explorer - Customizable per-playlist settings-view  (Read 1083 times)

alec.tron

Hello hai.
Another random idea, since playlists are a strong point in MB, but the management/overview aspect could potentially be enhanced (just a wish for the wishlist, as I find myself struggling with the playlists settings regularly, that are often hard to set, lock & check)

As a picture says a thousand words, there's one below, and this should be pretty self explanatory. Although the "..." might need an explanation...which I could imagine could be useful to:
- in the top row, give options for which / and how many of the playlist/autoplaylist settings to show in a visual way, i.e. in the mockup, Lock and Sorting would be set to show as columns.
- whereas the '...' in each row next to a playlist, one would have access to all of the playlists settings in a drop down menu, and be able to switch them right there

Maybe others and Steven might find this wish-for and pursue-worthy, and hopefully not too hard to implement - alas, I have a hunch, this would/could be. (then again, I was thinking something like the Hierarchy explorer would take weeks to months to implement as well... :D)

Mockup with non fitting, random icons.... happy to do some proper ones, if wanted ;)

Cheers.
c.