Author Topic: Translator Q&A  (Read 468894 times)

boroda

Steven, is prefs> devices> "add virtual device" missed or is it in the next language file?

Steven

• Administrator
its an old translation
#Sys.btn.57716BFC#   Add Virtual Device

boroda

section name '- lyrics storage -' in device settings seems to be not localizable.

Steven

• Administrator
section name '- lyrics storage -' in device settings seems to be not localizable.
#Dev.ctl.878B8BE4#   lyrics storage

boroda

Steven, I see 2 strange strings with repeating quotes in new.txt. do they have several quotes in a row by mistake or do I need to preserve quotes? they are:

#Main.msg.Csfilfaid#   """copy source files into the library"" is no longer supported and has been disabled. See the MusicBee forum for instructions to re-enable this feature.

#PLE.msg.Btdsatn#   Tracks are displayed in a compact grid arrangement.{0}Select ""detailed list"" to display tracks as a list.

Steven

• Administrator
thats a mistake - just use a single quote

klint

Hi
Is this only me or the #Dev.ctl.F3F5301E# string does not appear as translated in MB build 7003?
#Dev.ctl.F3F5301E#   enable Wifi transfer with Android devices

Thanks

Roadrunner

Hi
Is this only me or the #Dev.ctl.F3F5301E# string does not appear as translated in MB build 7003?
#Dev.ctl.F3F5301E# enable Wifi transfer with Android devices

Thanks
No, same here, maybe the tag name is not suitable?

Steven

• Administrator
it should be
#Sys.ctl.F3F5301E#
i will upload the corrected file

Roadrunner

it should be
#Sys.ctl.F3F5301E#
i will upload the corrected file
Perfect, thx

klint

Thanks Steven
By the way, one question about these device settings: I noticed that the check box to detect MTP devices is not available anymore (it is replaced by the wifi-related check box). Does it mean that MB will look for MTP devices whatever value was in there before the last beta?

Steven

• Administrator
Does it mean that MB will look for MTP devices whatever value was in there before the last beta?
yes

Steven

• Administrator
Thank you Kacsinzon. I will create a binary file and include in the v3.3 release when its ready.

To all the translators, because I whats happened with last.fm I am likely going to bring the v3.3 release to an earlier than expected close and release it in the next few weeks. So if you have any adjustments or additions you have been meaning to do, please do so soonish.

Leonelle

Good evening...
What is the meaning of this string:
#Main.msg.d # d
Thanks