Author Topic: Right click "Queue next in musicbee" (Yes I put left click I meant right click)  (Read 982 times)

TheFixer

Hi all.
MusicBee user for about 2 years and today I got a new PC, and I am in the process of installing the programs I use like MusicBee for my music.
I only discovered today that it is now available in the Microsoft App store and have installed MusicBee via the App store and made it my default music player.

One thing I have discovered is that I am currently unable to "left click" on a track and be given the option to Queue next in MusicBee which I was able to do on my previous PC with the installer version of MusicBee.
Not sure how to fix the problem so I hope one of you guys might be able to help me out.

Appreciate any help that you guys on here might have.
Cheers.  :)
Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 12:59:50 PM by TheFixer

Steven

• Administrator

TheFixer

Sorry I did mean right click lol.
Shift work scrambles your brains (That's my excuse anyway)
Still don't get the "Queue next in MusicBee" option when I right click.
I used to be able queue up a dozen songs and go about my business at home.
Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 01:00:43 PM by TheFixer

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
With the installer version, you have to run as administrator and set the file associations before Windows will recognize it. You might need to set it as default player, too.  If you can't work out how to do that with the store version,  just go back to the installer version.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

TheFixer

Brilliant thank you I will give that a try before going back to the installer version.

TheFixer

Okay I have ran the Installer version and this has solved the problem.  8)

Thank you.  :)