Author Topic: Inbox picking up tracks from another database  (Read 841 times)

salconflu

I have two libraries, each monitoring different folders, but for some reason the inbox for one of these databases is picking up tracks from the other database/folder.  Is the Inbox unique to the library or is it shared among libraries in some way?  Thanks for any thoughts on this.

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Hi, welcome to the forum!

No, nothing about the databases are shared. There was an issue with monitored folders and multiple libraries that came up recently, though. I suggest updating to the latest patch (see my signature). Then verify your monitored folders for each library, delete the incorrect tracks, and see whether they are imported again.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

salconflu

It appears that in my existing installation, the monitored folder from library #1 had somehow been carried over to library #2.  Once the patch was applied I went in to preferences and changed the monitored folder back to the correct one and it seems to be working now.  However, Norton is having trouble with a database renaming process within the updated version of MB.  Thanks.

phred

• Global Moderator
Norton is having trouble with a database renaming process within the updated version of MB.
You need to whitelist the entire MB directory in Norton.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here