Author Topic: How to make album tracklists display in one row instead of 2 or 3  (Read 1341 times)

unclejoe

Hi! So I've been looking all over for an answer to this question and can't find one, sorry if I'm doing this wrong, I'm new here. Basically I'm looking for a way to make album tracklists present in one row front to bottom instead of being split into two or three rows of 5 or 6. I should specify that I'm in album grid mode, so I see all albums in my library presented, when I click an album I want it to present like this (a) instead of (b) the one way I've found that gets it to display how I want is just by making the window smaller, but I'm hoping there's a way I can have it in fullscreen and still display all the tracks in one single row.

let me know if there's any other info I should provide. I don't usually use forums and I couldn't find a discord server for musicbee so I'm hoping I can find an answer here. thanks!

Steven

• Administrator
update to v3.4 from the first forum topic and if you open the Album Covers customisation dialog, then click "Show Settings" for the expanded panel you can tick "display tracks as a single column list"

hiccup

…then click "Show Settings" for the expanded panel…

Since there are frequent questions and remarks about the 'expanded panel', it might be good to see if the term 'expanded panel' can be (re)introduced to the settings panel.
Users currently often don't know how to call the panel they are trying to make adjustments to, and members trying to help can't refer to the 'expanded panel' settings.
I think it deserves it's own specific name.

unclejoe

%u2026then click "Show Settings" for the expanded panel%u2026

Since there are frequent questions and remarks about the 'expanded panel', it might be good to see if the term 'expanded panel' can be (re)introduced to the settings panel.
Users currently often don't know how to call the panel they are trying to make adjustments to, and members trying to help can't refer to the 'expanded panel' settings.
I think it deserves it's own specific name.

I'm gonna go ahead and second this cause I'm not sure how to open the panel they're referring to... could anyone tell me how exactly I'm supposed to get to this settings screen, step by step?

unclejoe

update to v3.4 from the first forum topic and if you open the Album Covers customisation dialog, then click "Show Settings" for the expanded panel you can tick "display tracks as a single column list"

Could you be more specific as to how I get to that settings menu? I'm not sure how to open the album cover dialogue. I know next to nothing about Musicbee so I'm gonna need it in layman's terms if you could