Author Topic: Load Command Button Icons from sub-folders  (Read 1334 times)

johnmillsjr

Is it possible to allow selection of a Command Button Icon from a sub-folder rather then having to move/copy it to the top Icon folder?

Compliments of the Season to Steven and all fellow members.

phred

• Global Moderator
If by "Command Button Icons" you're referring to the icons that can be used for Toolbar Shortcuts, you can place the icon directory where ever you want. I keep all my MB icons in a directory directly under the MB root. g:\MusicBee\Icons. If that's not what you're referring to, I think it needs a better explanation.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8849 P
Is it possible to allow selection of a Command Button Icon from a sub-folder rather then having to move/copy it to the top Icon folder?
What the OP is suggesting is being able to use sub-folders within the Icons folder.
Currently, if he wanted to use the icons in the 'Yellow' sub-folder he would need to move/copy them out of the sub-folder and into the main 'Icons' folder.
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

phred

• Global Moderator
What the OP is suggesting is being able to use sub-folders within the Icons folder.
Thanks for the clarification. I never had a need for that structure, but just tested it and it is as the OP stated.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here