Author Topic: help i have been a way from mb what has changed ? clear play list and play alb  (Read 1870 times)

wobbly

3.4.7656 P  i don't know what has changed ?

i had mb set to clear play list and play album  on double click of  album cover .. but now  i get track list  view help

wobbly

note if  i  right click the  album cover i get some  new menu i have never seen before

phred

• Global Moderator
A little effort on your part would've gotten you the change list.
https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=32142.msg184960#new

But not knowing what version you're coming from, you might need to look at the 3.3 change list also.

Screenshots would also be helpful in answering your specific questions.
Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 02:04:11 PM by phred
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

wobbly

the search would not have been  any good .... as i did not know  what i was looking for...    I went back  to  3.3 all working
Then went to 3.4.7656 P   everything is now working..  I'm going to do some testing as i think there are some bugs   

Steven

• Administrator
There was a change made that could have impacted the settings. In the Artwork View Customisation settings, untick "show tracks for selected album or artist"

wobbly

move to bug report please  if I  right click   album header  then customise panel  show in a separate panel   that works.... but if i then set back to  directly  under the selected album or track..   then ... double click the album  cover  is still showing  in a separate pane..  then click the album again i get track list view  soing is not  right here .. i will make a video if that helps
Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 07:53:03 AM by wobbly

phred

• Global Moderator
the search would not have been  any good .... as i did not know  what i was looking for..
The front page of the forum
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

Steven

• Administrator

wobbly

ok that fixed directly  under the selected album or track. issue. now album just plays as before  .... so now i  would like to try and set   show in a separate panel   have  the  album just play with out switching to album and tracks view ( dont know if this is a bug) or ive just mist something
Last Edit: December 19, 2020, 05:45:05 AM by wobbly

Steven

• Administrator
untick "show tracks for selected album or artist"
otherwise your statement makes no  sense to me

wobbly

will let me try and explain ... main panel  have  album view  The Angels (17Albums)  i see 1 album cover   (17Albums on botton ) i click     the one  album cover  then it shows all 17 album   ( show in a separate panel)   (so  far so good ) the problem is if i try just play 1 of  of the 17  then i switch to track view  (how to have the album just play show tracks under album but  still show in a show in a separate panel)

Steven

• Administrator
So you double click an artist and MB opens a new panel with all that artists panels. I am assuming that you are using the Album Covers view for this drill-down panel, so change it to Album and Tracks and that will stop it drilling down further.

wobbly

i think what i would like is   show in a separate panel)  then  ,,,,    directly  under the selected album at the same time...  but that is not an option

Steven

• Administrator
I have changed it so instead of drilling down further from a single album, the panel expands to show the album tracks, and double click plays the album
https://getmusicbee.com/patches/MusicBee34_Patched.zip