Author Topic: Can't connect to Last.fm  (Read 3592 times)

MatPy

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 4
Hi there,

I've installed the latest MusicBee version (3.3.7491) on my brand new desktop PC. Unfortunately I can't connect to my Last.fm account for scrobbling using the built-in sign-in window. My IDs are said incorrect.
I've tried everything I imagine would cause this bug. Check username and password 10 times, restart MB, add rule in Firewall, check Last.fm status, disconnect MB on my laptop from "connected apps" on Last.fm website.

Is there any log file where I could get more information about the connection error?
Or does someone know a common solution for this problem?


EDIT: Extra thoughts: is it possible to connect MusicBee on several devices to the same account at the same time (in my case laptop and desktop)?

Thanks,
MatPy
Last Edit: December 02, 2020, 02:39:34 PM by MatPy

geeseofbeverlyroad

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 5
+1 on this, exactly the same situation.

The plugin worked correctly before, but I had to reinstall MusicBee on a clean Windows install, and it stopped scrobbling. I have re-checked login details several times, re-installed MusicBee, everything.

Latest MusicBee, Windows 10 20H2.

What I did to fix it, is go to my account settings, find MusicBee in the "Applications" tab, and clicked "Disconnect".

I then re-connected inside MusicBee, and it started to scrobble correctly.

morgan109

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 20
+1 on this, exactly the same situation.

The plugin worked correctly before, but I had to reinstall MusicBee on a clean Windows install, and it stopped scrobbling. I have re-checked login details several times, re-installed MusicBee, everything.

Latest MusicBee, Windows 10 20H2.

What I did to fix it, is go to my account settings, find MusicBee in the "Applications" tab, and clicked "Disconnect".

I then re-connected inside MusicBee, and it started to scrobble correctly.

Just want to say this solved the issue I had too (I changed my last.fm username).

saarth

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 1
Have been in the same situatiom, had changed my LastFm username and MusicBee had stopped scrobbling.

Did the 'Disconnect'fic mentioned by the OP, and now it seems to be working. Thanks!

+1 on this, exactly the same situation.

The plugin worked correctly before, but I had to reinstall MusicBee on a clean Windows install, and it stopped scrobbling. I have re-checked login details several times, re-installed MusicBee, everything.

Latest MusicBee, Windows 10 20H2.

What I did to fix it, is go to my account settings, find MusicBee in the "Applications" tab, and clicked "Disconnect".

I then re-connected inside MusicBee, and it started to scrobble correctly.