Author Topic: Allow Compact Grid Header placements in Detailed List Mode  (Read 1774 times)

johnmillsjr

I want to switch my sub header to display my personnel tag so it changes when the personnel. I was wondering if the Left and Right headers in compact grid mode could be added to detailed list view so I can display some of the tags I've stitched together in a virtual tag individually in the Left/Right- and then use the sub-header for personnel or whatever a user desires?

Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 05:56:41 AM by johnmillsjr

The Incredible Boom Boom

I want to switch my sub header to display my personnel tag so it changes when the personnel. I was wondering if the Left and Right headers in compact grid mode could be added to detailed list view so I can display some of the tags I've stitched together in a virtual tag individually in the Left/Right- and then use the sub-header for personnel or whatever a user desires?

The "grouping headers" option in the "detailed list" should already be able to accomplish this?

Could a center header also possibly be added?

+1

johnmillsjr

The "grouping headers" option in the "detailed list" should already be able to accomplish this?

No, they only align below the Artwork and in no suitable position near the tracks.

*Updated Screenshots for improved clarity*
Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 09:01:27 AM by johnmillsjr

johnmillsjr

Removed one of my mock-ups realizing it would come into conflict with Artwork