Author Topic: Music Explorer  (Read 705 times)

phred

• Global Moderator
I'm embarrassed to pose this question given that I've been using MB for more than ten years, but where the hell is the Music Explorer? I know I've seen it. Even recently. But I can't find a way to make it appear. It's not in the View menu. Nor in the Tools menu. And I've looked in the Panel Arrangement configuration and don't see it there either. Right-clicking on a track doesn't show it in the context menu.

I've decided that it's time to look at some of the features I haven't used in a long time, or have never used.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

sveakul

Hi phred!  Go to Prefs/Layout(1)/Left Sidebar/Show Navigation Tabs and you'll see a checkbox for it right under play history.

phred

• Global Moderator
Hi phred!  Go to Prefs/Layout(1)/Left Sidebar/Show Navigation Tabs and you'll see a checkbox for it right under play history.
Thanks for that. It was already checked and didn't see in in the left sidebar. I had to uncheck it, look very carefully and then check it again. It was probably there all along and I just kept skipping over it. Maybe it's time to bring my eyes in for a tune-up.

Tip of the hat to sveakul.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here