Author Topic: Using a Synced Lyrics provider in MB auto-tagging lyrics preferences  (Read 2221 times)

markinboulder

I've been searching the forum regarding getting synced lyrics  to embed in my mp3 and FLAC files.  I have read about using the plugin for MiniLyrics (and then download lrc files), but I am wondering if there is a provider I can enter in MB's Edit/Preferences/Tags(2)/AutoTagging Lyrics provider list to get synced (versus unsynced) lyrics auto embedded?  Thanks for any help or clarifications.

frankz

The only provider that reliably offers synced lyrics is Minilyrics.  Minilyrics can embed what it finds in your files. 

Freddy Barker

• 🎧 MB 3.4.7628P
The only provider that reliably offers synced lyrics is Minilyrics.  Minilyrics can embed what it finds in your files.

That's something I'd like to figure out how to do - takes ages to save 'title.lrc', then copy and paste into the Lyrics tag.
The only lyrics I can auto-embed are 'title.txt' or iPod specific lyrics that are really way out of sync...

mrrobotjs

Been looking for a solution to this as well. Copying lyrics from MiniLyrics is such a hassle...

frankz

I see I never replied to this for some reason.  Sorry. 

There's a plug-in called Minilyrics Helper that includes the option to have MB bring lyrics downloaded by Minilyrics into the MB lyrics panel.  Then you can embed as desired without copying and pasting.