Author Topic: What have you been listening to recently?  (Read 25783 times)

Música

Lots of lossless wonders through the balanced output of my new HiBy R3 Saber player: extraordinary.

AMoonRabbit

Lately I've been rediscovering some of the older stuff I have. Reminiscing the good ol'd days of ALiCE'S EMOTiONS and early Alstroemeria Records stuff. Quite a lot really. All the old anime OPs and EDs too that I collected over time.

Last few albums I listened to this week have been Cowboy Bebop: Blue, Electronica Tunes -FINAL FANTASY Series-, Touhou Jihen's ESCAPE FROM WEST, and many more.

Corliss Rain

I've got my whole collection on a random album shuffle right now and I'm rediscovering a lot of the folky acoustic stuff I loved in my early 20s -- Indigo Girls, Lowen & Navarro, Michelle Malone, disappear fear, Drivin N Cryin, Darden Smith, Gregson & Collister. I'm also wondering where the hell the last 30 years went.

Música

Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra: Live in Cuba

Wonderful recording!
FLAC rips are nice; and then there is a FLAC (often, even lossy) rip of a great recording.
Remarkable sound rendered even in my car, through Bluetooth, of files on my Samsung phone's SD card...
-enabled by MusicBee, of course

danigavi

Aespa – Dreams Come True is the song I've been listening to lately
Last Edit: October 12, 2023, 04:31:02 AM by danigavi

hoodselina

Probably because it's the Christmas season and the New Year is coming, so I really like listening to Christmas and New Year music. Such as Happy new year by ABBA, Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town by Mariah Carey