Author Topic: CoVID-19 Chat  (Read 4099 times)

Terry Walker

I know some places are in lockdown because of the pandemic. So, I started this thread to talk about my CoVID-19 situation and I would like to hear yours as well.

My current situation right now is not that bad. I can't get out because of lockdown and I have nothing to do, So I spent my boring days doing some workouts while listening to music & reading books. How about you? What is your current situation now?

Stay safe everyone!

Holbytla

Just staying home and chill to some jazz.  8)  Occasionally go see friends but take appropriate steps to stay safe.

Terry Walker

Just staying home and chill to some jazz.  8)  Occasionally go see friends but take appropriate steps to stay safe.

Good to hear that! Keep yourself safe as always buddy!

I just randomly found out this good article. Check this out: http://omnipsy.org/looking-at-the-lockdown-in-a-positive-light/

Holbytla

Same, stay safe and enjoy some good music.  8)

awakensoul

My current situation right now is not that bad. I can't get out because of lockdown and I have nothing to do, So I spent my boring days doing some workouts while listening to music & reading books. How about you? What is your current situation now?

Stay safe everyone!
There is still lockdown here and I quarantined myself. Listening to some music and playing with my pets.
Just staying home and chill to some jazz.  8)  Occasionally go see friends but take appropriate steps to stay safe.

Good to hear that! Keep yourself safe as always buddy!

I just randomly found out this good article. Check this out: http://omnipsy.org/looking-at-the-lockdown-in-a-positive-light/
The article you share is very well built, I appreciate it.
Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 02:33:01 AM by awakensoul

Terry Walker

Good to hear that you are all doing great amid the current situation. @awakensoul you are welcome and it's my pleasure to share what might be helpful to others too.

MujikMusical

We are on our way to the second lockdown. Listening to music is my only pastime right now.