Author Topic: What kind of headphones do you guys use?  (Read 3911 times)

Holbytla

I have wireless Sennheiser HDR175 headphones which I bought for convenience, being wireless. Also not just for music listening but also to watch movies. Can't really use my surround sound system most of the time because of neighbours. They also were very affordable for me which is a must. Using them so much, had to buy replacement ear covers.

sveakul

frankz

Desktop: Hifiman HE-400e (open / planar magnetic via Dragonfly Black v1.5 DAC/Amp)
Mobile (when I can do a wire): Denon MM-400 (closed).
Mobile (when I can't do a wire): Sony WH-H910N (closed / LDAC mode)
Mobile (when I can't do a wire AND am in public and don't want giant headphones on my head): Galaxy Buds

I've also got a pair of Sennheiser 598 that I kick around on desktop once in a while.  I haven't used my ATH-M50 in a while. They were my gateway drug.

I really caught the headphone bug a while back.  It's bad.  I mostly try to keep it in check because I enjoy being married.

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
I have an old set of these that I keep at work and pair with my personal phone, work phone, and work computer as needed. Audiophile they're not, but I can wear them all day comfortably, which is more than I can say about most ear buds.

https://www.lg.com/us/bluetooth-headsets-headphones/lg-HBS-800-tone-ultra

At home I also have ATH M50s, which I got for Christmas a few years ago after the Sonys I'd had for like a decade got to the point that no amount of duct tape could rescue them. My only complaint is that the M50s put more pressure on my ears than any other headphones I've had, which makes them harder to wear for very long.
Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 08:36:11 PM by psychoadept
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

awakensoul

I am using Sony WH-1000XM4. For me, it is the best headphones if you're looking for fantastic all-round ability.

jkayca

Looked at the Sony WH-1000XM4. How well do they work with movies using the bluetooth connection? Does the audio stay in sync?

Terry Walker

Looked at the Sony WH-1000XM4. How well do they work with movies using the bluetooth connection? Does the audio stay in sync?
I'm also checking on Sony WH-1000XM4 audio quality. I think it's okay.

Música

Wired Sony 7506, Sennheiser 598 SE, and RHA CL750, plus Bluetooth Cowin SE7, and GoNovate Airo. I like them all for portable- or private-listening needs.