Author Topic: Now Playing Bar Question  (Read 1377 times)

The Incredible Boom Boom

Are changes made to the settings of the Now Playing Bar supposed to persist in alternately saved layouts?

I'm wanting to display lyrics in one layout's Now Playing Bar, but not another's.

Steven

• Administrator
it should persist (and does in my case) but i see there is a bug refreshing the panel so i will look into that

The Incredible Boom Boom

it should persist (and does in my case) but i see there is a bug refreshing the panel so i will look into that

Got it and I noticed the refreshing bug when switching panels too.

Could someone move this to the Wishlist board? My requests would be letting Now Playing Bar settings be altered among different layouts and the ability to hide the album art portion.

The Incredible Boom Boom

Would also be cool to "enable all artwork to be displayed" at the top of the Now Playing Bar too.

The Incredible Boom Boom

It seems like my Now Playing Bar settings are staying different among all my layouts - which is what I want. I thought I had placed them in the Main Panel from the start, but maybe I had some of them in the Bottom Panel and that's why the changes would persist even when I changed to another layout. Scratch that as a request.

Let me make artwork request make a little more sense. Two options, one to enable/disable the album artwork box on the left-hand side and another to enable/disable all the track's artwork options in smaller boxes across the top bar, similarly to the Main Panel option. If both options are disabled, the bar's background color would default to the skin's primary color. If the left-hand artwork option were selected and the top bar artwork option disabled, the Now Playing Bar would function as it does currently. If the left-hand artwork option were disabled, while the top bar artwork option were enabled, the bar background colors could be derived from the selected artwork (ala the Main Panel option.) If both options were enabled, selecting an image from the top bar would change the image in the left-hand box (ala right-clicking and selecting an image.)