Author Topic: BEER skin  (Read 21296 times)

Sarge

I took the color elements of a ice cold beer, along with the colors from a Budwieser Label and made this skin.

BEER BEE

***Fixed a highlight issue on the menu Drop Down  5-25-2011 ***
SKIN FILE:
http://www.mediafire.com/?a4a9u6v586d7e5u

above screenshot using the font Segoe UI  10 pt Bold

My next upcoming skin is , Pepperoni and Cheese Pizza w/ Mushrooms Bee
Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 05:20:46 PM by Sarge

Elfarrat

damn.. i'm getting thirsty... nice one  ;D

Sarge

damn.. i'm getting thirsty... nice one  ;D

When you said Nice one.....did you mean  the Skin.....the Beer......or the picture of P!nk   ;D

j/k have a great day and thanks for comment.

Guegs

Oh man this is amazing! Thanks!

Sarge

Oh man this is amazing! Thanks!

thank you for the comment and feedback, nice to hear you like it

phred

• Global Moderator
Sarge...

I used this skin three times and then switched to WTF.  Now I'm getting dizzy. 

Can't wait for the pizza.  Between the beer and the pizza I'll probably gain ten pounds just listening to music.

Nice job.  I raise a pint in your honor.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

Steven

• Administrator
yes nice job sarge - i know from my own experience doing a couple of skins how much effort and skill is involved with getting it right.

Sarge

Sarge...

I used this skin three times and then switched to WTF.  Now I'm getting dizzy. 

Can't wait for the pizza.  Between the beer and the pizza I'll probably gain ten pounds just listening to music.

Nice job.  I raise a pint in your honor.
If you are afraid of gaining weight just use the Watermelon skin.....It's non-fattening.

thanks for the comments and the laffs.

thanks also Steven for the comment

jackuars

I just don't know how to express that how wonderful this skin is. But there is something that i don't like or personally speaking what i would change if i was the creator. The lyrics and details tab on the right that can be switched, you've coloured yellow for the highlighted one, but i guess the grey would be better for the one thats highlighted because when you have the 'details' highlighted it gives a sense that the chosen tab is 'lyrics' because it blends perfectly to the colour just below. Anyways, nice job and should be my default skin for weeks..:)
Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 10:21:53 AM by jackuars

Sarge

I just don't know how to express that how wonderful this skin is. But there is something that i don't like or personally speaking what i would change if i was the creator. The lyrics and details tab on the right that can be switched, you've coloured yellow for the highlighted one, but i guess the grey would be better for the one thats highlighted because when you have the 'details' highlighted it gives a sense that the chosen tab is 'lyrics' because it blends perfectly to the colour just below. Anyways, nice job and should be my default skin for weeks..:)
thanks for the comments,  and I don't disagree with you on the Tabs, and I tried to change them as you suggest. I'm having a hard time doing so, and it should be easy (but it ain't  :)  ) and when I get it done I will let you know.
thanks again

jackuars

plesase do check the icons on the right. The toggling of shuffle icon to on and off needs to be worked upon as the user cannot distinguish between both

Adson

very nice skin  :)

You should add a kind of bell button to order the next beer. Maybe it works and someone brings one ;-)
Of course only a non-alcoholic one because of the younger users ;-)

Definitely very good work, well done!

Thanks for the beer.

A.

Sarge

very nice skin  :)

You should add a kind of bell button to order the next beer. Maybe it works and someone brings one ;-)
Of course only a non-alcoholic one because of the younger users ;-)

Definitely very good work, well done!

Thanks for the beer.

A.
hey Adson, thanks for the feedback and the comments.
I certainly don't advocate under-age drinking, but if you are of age you should consume as much as possible.  ;D

**Please note i was only joking, you should never drink and operate MusicBee at the same time  ! 

Sarge

plesase do check the icons on the right. The toggling of shuffle icon to on and off needs to be worked upon as the user cannot distinguish between both

I made a update to the skin..thanks for bringing to my attention

I also fixed that same issue on the Chocolate Skin and I will check the others soon and fix if necessary
Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 08:43:51 PM by Sarge

beistrich

@Sarge
How did you change the color of the volume slider?
I'm still working on my metro-style skin. But i can't change the volume slider color.