Author Topic: 6 Pack of Skins + 2  (Read 75444 times)

Sarge

I thought he was referring to the Indicators on the controls, those were gray at one time, but yes the bg is 50,50,50 , I don't see that as a problem?

look at his 1st screen shot, and they were gray when disabled, that's what i thought this was all about

Edit to last few comments.
I darkened that background area. sorry for the confusion I thought you meant the Controls, because those were gray.

:)  )--->                                         :o VX
  |

ha ha ha ..just kidding
Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 10:53:13 PM by Sarge

VX

:)  )--->                                         :o VX
  |

Don't worry  --->       Be happy  ;)

VX

And the issue with Iron Pyrite skin is fixed  8) Thanks  :)

Sarge

Something different ..PURPLE skin posted on Page 1.
Screen shot available soon.

Utew

Moby Grape-tastic! hehe.. Nice blending of Purp/Yellow on the player panel... somehow makes me think of dessert.
Must resist the desire to lick my monitor...

.. and somehow I missed the Pyrite skin... v. nice, Using it right now.
Sarge You're a Master of the high-contrast.

I tend more towards the more monochrome, grays and blues usually... but your designs are really eye catching.
Thx for the great work.. and for sharing your ever expanding mufti-colored extravaganzas..  :D

Sarge

Moby Grape-tastic! hehe.. Nice blending of Purp/Yellow on the player panel... somehow makes me think of dessert.
Must resist the desire to lick my monitor...

.. and somehow I missed the Pyrite skin... v. nice, Using it right now.
Sarge You're a Master of the high-contrast.

I tend more towards the more monochrome, grays and blues usually... but your designs are really eye catching.
Thx for the great work.. and for sharing your ever expanding mufti-colored extravaganzas..  :D
Thanks for the comments Utew
The Pyrite skin is a remake of the Black Oro skin and should replace that 1. I like the monochrome skins also, like for editing and sorting etc. But I like to mix up some colors when i'm just playing the music, and colors can be like the different moods for songs.
Plus sometimes a bit of un-normal is a good thing  ;D
I've got a new one soon that everyone is sure to hate. peace be with ya and thanks for the feedback

Sarge

Uploaded a screen shot of the purple skin on page 1

Sarge

Updated and fixed many issues on the Mellow Yellow skin, including the drop down menu and mini player.

Updated new file is on Page 1

VX

I just noticed a little bug with some skins when the Player Control Panel is located at the bottom and it plays a track with no stars.

With some skins (Iron Pyrite and Mellow Yellow II) the stars to rate the played track on the Control Panel have the same colour as the bottom Control Panel background, so one can't see it:

Could you also have a look at the bottom Control Panel in skins such as Beer Bee, Nacho Bee, Purple and Watermelon ???
When a track with no stars is played the rating stars could be hard to see (at least with some monitor settings).
Consider increasing contrast of the stars at the bottom Control Panel background.

Thanks for creating so many great skins  :)

Sarge

I just noticed a little bug with some skins when the Player Control Panel is located at the bottom and it plays a track with no stars.

It's not a bug, it's done intentionally . if the song is already rated of course it shows as should be. But if it's not I assume that people know where the star ratings go.
I like the cleaner look on the display face, without the unrated star outline.
I try to do the same in Track Detail, and not show the empty unrated stars. (in some skins)

VX

OK, thanks for the info. I just want to let you know  :)