Author Topic: Music Bee Program said I should report this error to this site. Help!  (Read 831 times)

gulfsedge

System.ApplicationException: Unable to load 'E:\MusicBee\bass.dll'
   at #=zCf4VQ_fbhtH95rz2gNmFAbQ=.#=zGAWRKDAuIYYV_b3jRQ==(String #=z8__t3mZBMyZ5)
   at #=zOQLmI4keBumHYtYlaKMlnyY=..cctor()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at #=zOQLmI4keBumHYtYlaKMlnyY=.#=zwp8_2FzQJRTwMn0ZXg==(#=zK_yC5NnrUkfk #=z0ps7IaA=, Int32 #=z243jImQVA252x4MiTA==)
   at #=zqyXwg3FAi4fd$Id2gG5Fv8M=.#=z6KdkKLaLPV8f(Boolean #=zDBhoVIU=)
   at #=zw0EqX0ITx3bj0Qib1$5G3YIrbIwS.#=zN45cF$QGUcFe(#=zYJhfo9yhtC6d #=zS9VYR_E=)
   at #=zeTiF_GqqOg9WeKxSxyJLa6Y=.#=zjXvIzBIGrtbx(MouseEventArgs #=zS9VYR_E=)
   at #=zdRddAG2q7x5I$VaZLhRt54nbElrv.#=zXSRLg701rg0b.#=zYGwEq8g0U00cOMcrlg==.#=zjXvIzBIGrtbx(MouseEventArgs #=zS9VYR_E=)
   at #=zdRddAG2q7x5I$VaZLhRt54nbElrv.OnMouseDown(MouseEventArgs #=zS9VYR_E=)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseDown(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
   at #=zjt0_cNWeq8sTaTDK_zmrTDw=.WndProc(Message& #=zPs30CL4=)
   at #=zdRddAG2q7x5I$VaZLhRt54nbElrv.WndProc(Message& #=zPs30CL4=)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

sveakul

This looks like what happens when someone tries to "run" an unzipped update package outside of where the actual program is installed.  How did you install MusicBee originally, and what version (Installer/Portable/Store)?  If you go to the folder "E:\MusicBee" in Window's File Explorer, what files are actually inside it?

gulfsedge

Error displayed said to report to forum.
Please help.
I have no idea what any of this means.

MusicBee v3.3.7310.31925P  (Win10.0), 21 Oct 2020 18:45:

System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for '#=zOQLmI4keBumHYtYlaKMlnyY=' threw an exception. ---> System.ApplicationException: Unable to load 'E:\MusicBee\bass.dll'
   at #=zCf4VQ_fbhtH95rz2gNmFAbQ=.#=zGAWRKDAuIYYV_b3jRQ==(String #=z8__t3mZBMyZ5)
   at #=zOQLmI4keBumHYtYlaKMlnyY=..cctor()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at #=zOQLmI4keBumHYtYlaKMlnyY=.#=zwp8_2FzQJRTwMn0ZXg==(#=zK_yC5NnrUkfk #=z0ps7IaA=, Int32 #=z243jImQVA252x4MiTA==)
   at #=zqyXwg3FAi4fd$Id2gG5Fv8M=.#=z6KdkKLaLPV8f(Boolean #=zDBhoVIU=)
   at #=zw0EqX0ITx3bj0Qib1$5G3YIrbIwS.#=zN45cF$QGUcFe(#=zYJhfo9yhtC6d #=zS9VYR_E=)
   at #=zeTiF_GqqOg9WeKxSxyJLa6Y=.#=zjXvIzBIGrtbx(MouseEventArgs #=zS9VYR_E=)
   at #=zdRddAG2q7x5I$VaZLhRt54nbElrv.#=zXSRLg701rg0b.#=zYGwEq8g0U00cOMcrlg==.#=zjXvIzBIGrtbx(MouseEventArgs #=zS9VYR_E=)
   at #=zdRddAG2q7x5I$VaZLhRt54nbElrv.OnMouseDown(MouseEventArgs #=zS9VYR_E=)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseDown(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
   at #=zjt0_cNWeq8sTaTDK_zmrTDw=.WndProc(Message& #=zPs30CL4=)
   at #=zdRddAG2q7x5I$VaZLhRt54nbElrv.WndProc(Message& #=zPs30CL4=)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

sveakul

Please don't post the same problem in different threads.  I replied to your initial post here:

https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=33321.msg182185#msg182185

EDIT: Threads merged
Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 01:17:37 AM by phred

Steven

• Administrator
I recall this can also happen when your security software blocks access to bass.dll, so you might need to whitelist musicbee in that application

gulfsedge

Music Bee is on a portable device.  Whitelisting security did not work.  I uninstalled and reinstalled and it seems to have work.  Sorry for the second post.  My first time posting ever and I couldn't find the first one.  Working now.  THANK YOU!!!
Debi