Author Topic: Image in Now Playing incorrect  (Read 755 times)

prawnking

Hi,

Firstly, thanks for an amazing program Steven!

I'm having problems with a big playlist I've created. It's all from one artist, and I wanted the have rotating images for each song, with Image 1 (primary) being the album/single cover artwork and Image 2 being a related image to the song (video still/photoshoot etc).

When playing the playlist this works fine usually, but there are a couple of songs where Image 2 seems to get 'stuck' on a previous track's image for a few songs, and then it rights itself. Image 1 is always fine.

When viewing in the Playlists tab when the track is playing, the Image 2 artwork is correct, but when you switch back to Now Playing it's the wrong image.

It happens with two songs in the whole playlist (there are about 170 tracks), on those songs it sticks for about three songs every time, and then the same song in the playlist corrects it.

If I click on the affected tracks individually the correct Image 2 actually shows up, but when playing from a previous track the problem occurs, only for these few songs.

Is it a corrupted image, incorrect tagging or the sound file that's the problem?

Please help!

prawnking

Ah I seem to have worked it out myself!

The offending block of tracks were all from the same album, and on Image 1 I'd Saved the artwork to 'link the picture to this music track' as well, which seems to have caused the problem with it sticking for some reason. Once I unticked this and saved it they were fine

All other consecutive tracks from other albums just had 'embed the picture in the music file' and they're fine.