Author Topic: I can't to listen a webradio with Windows 10 (version 2004).  (Read 1445 times)

SickBoy

Hi, yesterday i've upgraded my Windows 10 at the version 2004. Today i've discovery such one of my web radio not working on MusicBee (latest version from Microsoft store).

https://globo.newradio.it/globorm64

The streaming works via browser. I don't know why don't works whit this new Windows version. Any idea? Thank you so much.

Steven

• Administrator

SickBoy

Ok, thank you so much for the solution. I've put the dll in:
...\AppData\Local\Packages\50072StevenMayall.MusicBee_kcr266et74avj\LocalCache\Roaming\MusicBee\Plugins
And now all the acc streaming radio works again. But why with the same version of MusicBee in the old version of Windows works and now not more? The system aac codec has been removed from 2004 version, or...? Thank you again.

Steven

• Administrator
the easiest way is to install the desktop version - by default it will point to the same library so you wont lose your library database
Then put the .dll in the musicbee application folder
when happy you can uninstall the store version

SickBoy

Yes thanks, but i don't understood this, why:

MusicBee 3.3.7491 Store Version + Windows 10 (1909) = AAC streaming work fine.
MusicBee 3.3.7491 Store Version + Windows 10 (2004) = AAC streaming not work by default.

With the dll now work againg, but why now i need of addiotional dll and before i had no need of nothing else?
Anyway, thank you again for the help. Now i can hear my radio. :3

sveakul

FWIW, I have Windows 10 2004, and MusicBee (3.4.7596 Portable) plays AAC streams fine without bass_aac.dll.  I use it anyway because I have seen it does help avoid other potential glitches with M4A/AAC files as occasionally reported in the Forum, especially with Windows 10.