Author Topic: How to increase font audio tracks in the main panel  (Read 2124 times)

ImFilippo

Hi guys, I apologize if the question is stupid but how can I increase the font of the audio tracks in the main panel in the center?
I tried to look through the settings but only managed to increase the album name font  :(

Here is an image to explain better (I want to enlarge And Others, Lib and Flat with related track numbers)

Zak

• Global Moderator
The Customise Panel command for the different views will only let you set font sizes for the various headings.

The font size used for the tracklist can be changed here:

Edit > Preferences > Layout (1) > Default font

This will affect font sizes everywhere in the program though (e.g. menus, column/thumbnail browser), not just the tracklist.
Bee excellent to each other...

ImFilippo

The Customise Panel command for the different views will only let you set font sizes for the various headings.

The font size used for the tracklist can be changed here:

Edit > Preferences > Layout (1) > Default font

This will affect font sizes everywhere in the program though (e.g. menus, column/thumbnail browser), not just the tracklist.

so isn't there a way to increase the font size only for the tracks on the main page without increasing the overall font of the whole program?