Author Topic: Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp.  (Read 1926 times)

ChrisRA

Hello folks, I wonder if I can ask a question please? I have recently downloaded Musicbee to Windows10. My iTunes library has transferred over to it. All good so far. I chose Musicbee as from what I can gather, it seems to be just about the only app which will take in Start and Stop times already set in iTunes. Now, I get stuck when trying to send it to Android device (Pixel 4A). I feel sure it is easy but I am in a cul de sac with this. I have ticked the wifi box. I think I am stuck on the Device page and perhaps Musicbee recognising my phone.

Thanks chaps.

Chris

phred

• Global Moderator
Before a WiFi sync will work, you -must- perform at least a wired (USB) preview. And before you do that, you need to configure what to sync and to where.

As a side note, a quick search of the forum for "pixel" shows problems syncing in just about every case. Note that I didn't read any of those posts, just looked at the subject.

Perhaps posting a screen shot of your device settings page will help.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

frankz

You also need the wifi sync app on your phone.  You've given no indication that you've installed that.

Once you run the wired sync or preview, you will initiate sync from the app on the phone.

Terry Walker

Hello folks, I wonder if I can ask a question please? I have recently downloaded Musicbee to Windows10. My iTunes library has transferred over to it. All good so far. I chose Musicbee as from what I can gather, it seems to be just about the only app which will take in Start and Stop times already set in iTunes. Now, I get stuck when trying to send it to Android device (Pixel 4A). I feel sure it is easy but I am in a cul de sac with this. I have ticked the wifi box. I think I am stuck on the Device page and perhaps Musicbee recognising my phone.

Thanks chaps.

Chris

Any update?