Author Topic: Artist Pictures and Lyrics  (Read 824 times)

LesleyAnn

A great fun feature of Music Bee is singing along using the fetched lyrics and seeing different artist pictures downloaded form the Internet.
The problem I have with lyrics is that it is difficult to read with impaired sight and even too small on a 49 inch TV,
Can the lyrics screen be made full screen with large font ?

I don't understand why artist pictures change and update on WIN 10 but not on Win 7 ?
I have checked that all option settings are the same but all I get on Win 7 is one picture that never changes, Win 10 is OK- except for lyrics being too small.

Lesley

The Incredible Boom Boom

You can move to Lyrics panel to a floating window and adjust the font size in the Preferences.

please55

From your main Music Library, look at very top right. To the left of the search bar is an icon to configure your panels. Select Configure Panels (first option).

Look for Lyrics in the list on the left and click ... to configure its options. You can change font size here.

Alternatively same thing can be access from file menu. Edit->Edit Preference->Interface (1) Look for lyrics.

sveakul

If you're looking for the Floating Window option that Boom Boom suggested it's in the same place described by please55, at the bottom of the panels listed on the left side of the dialog--drag the Lyrics element to that.  Those two guys said the rest!

LesleyAnn

Thanks everybody. Yes the floating window looks good but the text is not wrapped to the window size and therefore the lyrics need to be scrolled manually. Perhaps this isn't the right software for this job and more of a Karaoke app is needed?

Does anyone know why Win7 only displays one static artist picture and Win 10 cycles pictures ? All settings are the same and the tracks are from the same library.

Thanks