I started working on some minor changes however I run across the following.https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA12349/skype-says-my-application-will-stop-working-with-skype-in-december-2013-why-is-that
It seems that Skype will be discontinuing the Desktop API as of December, which means that for every version released afterward the plugin will not function.
If anyone is still interested for a new build I could provide one.
The changes in the new build will be the following:
* Unicode note character removed, (there where a lot of cases where it failed to appear properly)
* Skype4COM dll dependency removed, now the plugin calls the Skype API directly.
* Updated to use .NET 4, the previous version uses .NET 2
* Adds automatic mood clearing on stop (2 seconds after actually) or on MusicBee closing
* Adds a <Duration> tag to display the duration in the now playing message