Author Topic: Is there a way to remove from the database audio file of a partition ?  (Read 786 times)

gaiastar

hi
I use file-> scan folder for new files

accidentally I have added an hard disk partion E: (with junk audio mostly audio recoreded with my phone or vocal message) in the dialog scan folder for new files

is there a way to remove from the musicbee database all the audio present in the partition E: ?

the problem is that i have 1 ssd , where c: is windows  , d: music e video and e: there are not important files
and E: has lots but lots of folder and subfolders

i have tried to select the partition ,to use the delete key but I have only 1 choice , delete the file from the hard disk

thanks
Last Edit: September 28, 2020, 05:28:18 PM by gaiastar
MusicBee is the best audio player ever made, Love it ♫♫

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
If you display Path in Tracks view, then you can sort by that and easily remove everything from the same drive.  Or do a search for Path starts with E and you should get that drive only.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

gaiastar

If you display Path in Tracks view, then you can sort by that and easily remove everything from the same drive.  Or do a search for Path starts with E and you should get that drive only.
hi @psychoadept
it's not very practice comfortable & handy (just because i have album art in the main panel)  but works !

by the way could be nice & comfortable have a new feature to remove some folder or hardisk or partition from a menu like file-> scan folder for new files
do you think could be added ?

thanks appreciate your help
MusicBee is the best audio player ever made, Love it ♫♫