Author Topic: Named preset option in file organizer, ability to clear a preset  (Read 1200 times)

mrbenn

I have maybe a dozen presets for the file merge tool but it gets increasingly fiddly to find the one I want since they are a list of file paths.

I'd love if these could be assigned an arbitary name, and that you could clear a dud preset from the list.

Thanks

The Incredible Boom Boom

+1

(This in reference to Send To -> Folder -> Move/Copy Files to organised folder, right)

mrbenn

(This in reference to Send To -> Folder -> Move/Copy Files to organised folder, right)

Yes. I generally only have two or three that I use, but the list can get unwieldy when experimenting with the exceptions rules since it keeps the history.

The Incredible Boom Boom

Yes. I generally only have two or three that I use, but the list can get unwieldy when experimenting with the exceptions rules since it keeps the history.

I agree.

Steven

• Administrator
In the File Organiser dialog, when you open the presets drop-down list, pressing the delete key on any highlighted preset will remove it.
That is existing functionality