Author Topic: Musicbee is unresponsive after waking up from Windows Sleep  (Read 497 times)

waltermelon

I have been using Musicbee for years on my laptop that has Windows 10 and have not run into any issues. I recently got a new desktop that is also running Windows 10, however, when the machine comes out of sleep mode Musicbee is completely unresponsive and I have to open the task manager to close it down and then reopen it. This is an issue that I have only seen on my desktop, as my laptop wakes up without issue and I am able to continue to keep using it once it comes up.

I have tried the latest version of Musicbee (3.3.7491) but I am still having the same issue. I have adjusted my pc's sleep settings so that I only the screen turns off without having the computer go into sleep mode. It is just nice to put the computer into sleep mode before bed and pick-up where I left off in the morning as quickly as possible.

Has anyone else experienced any issues like this?

Steven

• Administrator
It has been reported a few times but not something I can reproduce. Try updating your audio drivers