Author Topic: MusicBee baseline translation file  (Read 9963 times)

boroda

@hiccup, change "m" in string:

!Sys.msg.Wininaaod# Wimamp plugin: {0} is now available as an output device

in your musicbee baseline translation file. maybe the same error exists in Steven's new3.5.txt file.

hiccup

@hiccup, change "m" in string:
!Sys.msg.Wininaaod# Wimamp plugin: {0} is now available as an output device
Thanks, I'll have a monk correct it.

boroda

@hiccup, i've found the following syntax errors in your baseline file. not a big deal, since it seems that they are not present in mb native embedded localization, and some of them are just translation comments, but maybe it's worth to fix them in baseline file (odd lines are from current baseline file, even lines are corrected lines):

!Main.menu.SaArRe# Same Artist Regularily
!#Main.menu.SaArRe# Same Artist Regularly

!Main.menu.DiArRe# Different Artist Regularily
!#Main.menu.DiArRe# Different Artist Regularly

!Main.msg.Aueho# An unhandled exception has occured
!#Main.msg.Aueho# An unhandled exception has occurred

!Main.msg.Aueo-prt# An unexpected error occured - please report to
!#Main.msg.Aueo-prt# An unexpected error occurred - please report to

!Main.menu.LSEiMF# Lyrics Source: Embeded in Music File
!#Main.menu.LSEiMF# Lyrics Source: Embedded in Music File

!DJ.ctl.916DD6B4# /same artist prefered each track
!#DJ.ctl.916DD6B4# /same artist preferred each track

!DJ.ctl.F1B769CD# higher rated tracks prefered
!#DJ.ctl.F1B769CD# higher rated tracks preferred

!Sys.msg.TAbT-UMAP# Tools: Auto-Tag by Track - Update Misssing Album Pictures
!#Sys.msg.TAbT-UMAP# Tools: Auto-Tag by Track - Update Missing Album Pictures

!Art.msg.embinfile# Embeded
!#Art.msg.embinfile# Embedded

!Art.msg.Eacobs# Embeded artwork cannot be disabled
!#Art.msg.Eacobs# Embedded artwork cannot be disabled

!Art.msg.Eacobsaf# Embeded artwork can only be set as the highest or lowest priority
!#Art.msg.Eacobsaf# Embedded artwork can only be set as the highest or lowest priority

!Tfr.msg.Fasbt-dywt# Files are still being transfered - do you want to abort the process?
!#Tfr.msg.Fasbt-dywt# Files are still being transferred - do you want to abort the process?

!Dev.ctl.FF5FE907# mark sychronised episodes as listened
!#Dev.ctl.FF5FE907# mark synchronised episodes as listened

!! cuesheet editor - opened from the tag editor when a file has an embeded cuesheet
!! cuesheet editor - opened from the tag editor when a file has an embedded cuesheet

!! when synching playcounts and Loved nummers from Last.fm
!! when syncing playcounts and Loved numbers from Last.fm

!! in the text search box you can now enter "value1 or value2" so it searchs for either words
!! in the text search box you can now enter "value1 or value2" so it searches for either words

!! recently added track shuffle preference in Preferences/ Now Playing, auto playlisys and the auto-dj
!! recently added track shuffle preference in Preferences/ Now Playing, auto playlists and the auto-dj

!! in Album & Tracks layout when the number if the number of album tracks is restrictred
!! in Album & Tracks layout when the number if the number of album tracks is restricted

!! artist biograhpy - tab displayed in the new compact player layout - keep this as short as possible as there isnt much space
!! artist biography - tab displayed in the new compact player layout - keep this as short as possible as there isnt much space

!TM.msg.Tfinomsflz# The first node must start from level zero with no identation.
!#TM.msg.Tfinomsflz# The first node must start from level zero with no indentation.

hiccup

@hiccup, i've found the following syntax errors in your baseline file.
Those are all speling erors that originated from them being in officially supplied translator files.
So they once must have showed up in MusicBee (EN) like that.
I am guessing they all have been corrected over time, so they won't show up in MB anymore.

They don't really affect the baseline translation file since translators will only use the English lines as a reference to create their own translation.
But for the sake of monk's honour I have corrected them anyway ;-)

boroda

Those are all speling erors that originated from them being in officially supplied translator files.
So they once must have showed up in MusicBee (EN) like that.
I am guessing they all have been corrected over time, so they won't show up in MB anymore.
i think the same way, but (!) i haven't checked them all in mb native localization. maybe it's worth for Steven to recheck them. i'll pm he.
Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 06:22:12 PM by boroda

boroda

as far as i understand this string:

!#cTag.ctl.C035755C# Custom tags are saved and retrieved from your music files like standard tags such as artist. You can assign each identifier to one of the 9 Custom Tag fields in the Preferences screen

must be now changed to this:

!#cTag.ctl.C035755C# Custom tags are saved and retrieved from your music files like standard tags such as artist. You can assign each identifier to one of the 16 Custom Tag fields in the Preferences screen