Author Topic: Hungarian  (Read 1300 times)

nvi9

Hi

My question below is only for Hungarian-speaking readers (maybe there is any), so it is in Hungarian.
For the others, I'm asking whether was here anyone started translating MB to this language. In case of no response, I will start it soon.

Szóval a kérdésem, hogy akárki nekikezdett-e már a fordításnak? Ha igen, hol tart jelenleg, van-e még értelme bekapcsolódni?
Magyarul folytathatjuk ennek megbeszélését itt is, vagy üzenetben (esetleg email-ben).

nvi9

phred

• Global Moderator
If you don't see it in the Localization sub-forum (and I don't) it's a pretty good bet that it hasn't been done.
The latest MusicBee v3.1 patch is available here.
The latest MusicBee v3.2 BETA patch is available here.
Download & unzip into your MusicBee folder, overwriting existing files

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
In case of no response, I will start it soon.

Fantastic, thanks!
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.2)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

wolfiu

Hi!
My english is not perfect, but i can help to translate. I can't wait for the hungarian translation! :) How you move guys?

nvi9

Up to now I have translated circa 45% of the strings. I haven't uploaded the lng file anywhere yet, but if here was anyone (else) interested in pre-proofreading, let me know.
Wolfiu, let's discuss that how would you like to help!

nvi9

Circa 77% of Hungarian translation is done, but proofread needed. No updates planned in the immediate future due to lack of time.

A magyar fordítás kb. 77%-a kész, de ellenőrzés szükséges. Sajnos a közlejövőben nagyobb előrehaladás nem várható időhiány miatt.

goo.gl/sY9F8z
Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 11:13:10 PM by nvi9