Author Topic: R0004 - Album Art Resize Control Handles + Maximize/Restore Window buttons  (Read 839 times)

StellarWind

When I click on album art to view larger, the popup window does not have resize control handles.  It should also have Maximize/Restore buttons adjacent to the Close button.  It would be nice to have a Right click option to scale image at fixed multiplier (e.g. 2x,3x,4x) and a toggle to apply/disable smoothing to scaling.  When album art is pixel art, scaling a 200x200 pixel art looks terrible when image smoothing is applied.  It's best to have this type of art left scaled at fixed multipliers without smoothing.

B0005 - With regards to R0003, if I move a directory out of the currently viewed directory in MB, that directory does not automatically disappear from the Device --> Storage (Library Tree).  I am resorting to using explorer.exe to move the directory since there's no directory cut/paste from inside MB.  Hitting Refresh from View does nothing.  Collapsing and re-expanding the parent directory does nothing.