Author Topic: MusicBee Wifi - Locate server after moving to new network  (Read 1652 times)

OhJeffrey

Hey guys,

Problem:
When moving into a new network the app should be able by itself or provide an option to relocate the MusicBee server.

Description:
I've been using MusicBee & MusicBee Wifi on my Android Phone since it came out. Worked perfectly in my old network.
A month ago I moved to my new flat and yesterday I was not able to sync my music wirelessly (even I did it with cable before).
So I reinstalled the MusicBee Wifi app and it showed a button to locate the server. I used this option and the wifi sync works now again.

I guess the App somehow saves the location/IP of the server and is not possible to search for the new server, once it had found and connected with a server.

Could you add an option in the App Settings maybe (or in the problem management) to relocate the server?

Thank you
Pete

Steven

• Administrator
The app should automatically relocate the server but you are not the first to say that doesnt work.
If you clear the settings for the app in the android apps menu, then it should start working again