Author Topic: Theater Mode: Tracks[ ] array does not correspond to upcoming tracks  (Read 957 times)

WesC

While in the Main Player I select a number of albums to play shuffled.  I note the order of the Upcoming Tracks, say the first 6 of them.  I go to Theater Mode -- any style that has a list of upcoming tracks, for example, the Rdio Style skin, clicking on the grid view.  The list of tracks being played next matches the Upcoming Tracks list.  If you click PlayNext 6 times, you dutifully move through the 6 tracks.  If you click PlayPrevious 6 times, you do move back through the 6 tracks, but the list of upcoming tracks shown in the skin is not correct.  Sometimes tracks are repeated, or new tracks are added.  PlayNext again does go through the actual 6 tracks in the Upcoming Tracks list, but the list of tracks in the skin does not match.

All the TM xml files I have looked at use the Tracks[] array to determine the N next tracks.  It seems that this array is not being updated on each call of PlayPrevious.

PlayNext and PlayPrevious does move through the Upcoming Tracks list correctly, but the corresponding Tracks[] field does not match after clicking PlayPrevious.