Author Topic: How to jump to see a all songs of a compilation Album when filtering by "Artist"  (Read 705 times)

adfrank

I'm browsing by Artist in the left column. And that's Artist, as opposed to Album Artist.

Under "James Murphy" I find the album "Greenberg" (a motion picture soundtrack).

I click on the album and the list of tracks opens up.

I see only 11 tracks there and notice that 7 tracks are missing.
But then I realize the album has songs by more than one Artist. And I'm browsing by Artist > James Murphy.

Those missing 7 tracks are by other Artists (Nite, Jewel, Galaxie 500, Duran Duran!, etc), so as long as I'm searching under James Murphy, they won't show up.

Now I kinda feel like listening to the entire album — all 18 tracks!

Is there a direct way (like one click) to get from where I currently am (Artist > James Murphy > Greenberg) to the full album with all tracks by all artists?

I realize I can switch the browsing category to Album Artist and then find "Various Artists" listed there and then scroll down to the album Greenberg.
Or even simpler: I could browse by Album and search for "Greenberg".
But that's still a couple of clicks and a scroll. I'm looking for something a bit more direct and intuitive.

I kind of want there to be a way to right-click the name of the album and then choose a menu item that takes you to the album in full album view... or something of that sort.

Does that exist?