Author Topic: Autohide to toggle over default elements  (Read 4931 times)

WesC

Using the Rdio Style xlm file as my inspiration, I want to show a lyrics field in place of the album track list.  First, I was able to show the lyrics but I could still see the track list.  Then, I added  backgroundalbumcover line which covered up the tracks but also covered up the album cover and album information.

Do I need to redraw the cover and album information when I un-hide the lyrics?  Or, is there a way to re-draw the background to only cover the track listing?  I want the background to remain the same as I toggle back and forth between tracks and lyrics.

The order of statements is obviously important, but I don't know how to conditionally show a "default" element like the track listing or the triggered element like the lyrics.

Thanks!

WesC

One solution seems to be in the order element creation.  If I define the background first, then the track listing, then the autohidden lyrics (with a background) , all the other elements can be created in the order as already in the xml file.  Creating the track list first is like nails on a blackboard to the part of my mind that want to set up the album cover first, but it works.  I am still curious if there are other solutions.

The Incredible Boom Boom

One of the FLUENT Theater Modes and the Tabolous Theater Mode both have the ability to hide lyrics in place of other information.