Author Topic: Auto playlist on songtext filter not working any more  (Read 591 times)

SamVVaeck

So the day before yesterday my auto playlist for instrumental music which filters on the fact that there is no value in the tag "songtext" stopped working. As you can see below those settings worked for over a year and now suddenly it broke. That song with a songtext should not be allowed in the playlist. I have already done multiple rescans. Is this a known bug?

Steven

• Administrator
SongText being the lyrics?
Maybe try right clicking/ Send To/ Rescan Files for a few selected files and see if it behaves correctly for those files after that

SamVVaeck

SongText being the lyrics?
Maybe try right clicking/ Send To/ Rescan Files for a few selected files and see if it behaves correctly for those files after that
Yes, normally if you filter on songtext having no value there can't be any lyrics included. The problem seems to be with songs with a specific format of lyrics that appear centered. Those lyrics from my original post seem to have extra text that appears when you try to edit them:

Steven

• Administrator
You could try deleting the file: MusicBeeLibrary.lyrics which is located in the root music folder. Make sure MB is not running when you do this.
It might take some time for it to be regenerated when you restart musicbee