Author Topic: Reshuffle on double click in Now Playing tab  (Read 685 times)

Koolstr

When I go to the Now Playing tab in my Library in the sidebar, if I were to double click a song from later in the visible, already-shuffled queue, the song starts playing as expected, but the rest of the queued songs do not get reshuffled. The song essentially just takes the place in the queue of the song that was playing until I double clicked the new song to play.

When double-clicking a song in any playlist tab, the songs queue would fully reshuffle. I want the same thing to happen for inside the Now Playing tab, but I can't find any settings that would do this. Does anybody know how this can be accomplished? I like my view and setup in the Now Playing tab, and would love to use it, since it gives me a nice overview of my shuffled queue for quickly skipping to songs I see that I am in the mood for.

Thanks for any ideas.

WDHellS

• A virtual personal person trademark and nickname,
yeah, by editing .cue sheets and creating tracks from single file albums;
some tracks where not yet edited having 0:00 or huge time franes;

by creating a custom playlist and filtering tracks with specified requriments, the Auto-Playlist where so then added to the toolbar;

by default, MusicBee has the ability for adding a custom buttom on the toolbar for Playback:Library Files Shuffled;

the idea is to Re-Shuffle when double clicking the custom playlist added on the toolbar;
WDHellS
A virtual personal person trademark and nickname,
created for display my creations enabling it’s available world wide.