Author Topic: My banned tracks are gone  (Read 798 times)

annomatik

Hi! My main PC's harddisk crashed a while ago and I'm currently trying to reconstruct my auto playlists from the existing generated playlists on my NAS, which works pretty well. Only one problem. I have marked some of my tracks with "Love=loved", some with "Love=banned". And connected MusicBee to LastFM. The "loved" marking works, but I don't seem to get any "banned" tracks, even though I'm sure I've marked a lot of tracks as banned.

Am I missing something? If it helps, I have a static export as m3u playlist of all my tracks that I have banned -- but I don't know how to import that into MusicBee and how to store that info in LastFM.

Thanks!

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
You should be able to import a playlist by including playlists when you scan for new files. I don't know about the function of the banned tracks with last.fm, though.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

annomatik

I already have the tracks in my music library. My question would be, how can I

a) tell MusicBee, that these tracks are "banned" tracks and
b) store that information somewhere else but locally in the MusicBee database. On the NAS, on LastFM, in the files (MP3 + Flac), in external/additional files, no matter who, anywhere but locally, so I have that information on multiple PCs without doing things manually all the time.

Thanks!