Author Topic: Main Panel, Album and Tracks View, Track Row Too Long  (Read 2790 times)

alexmoore

Why not just use "Detailed List" instead of "Compact Grid" and then you can move the columns wherever you want.

That said, I don't think it looks silly - it doesn't look any different than Google Play Music or Spotify or anything else.  Titles Left Justified and Times Right Justified.
Because compact grid is much better looking, to me. The enlarged, bolded album title to the right of the album artwork with chosen subheadings divided by the dot point just below, the tracklist directly following, the distance of the album artwork to the tracks, no column headings getting in the way or seeing cutoff column headings due to a given column's heading being more narrow than the heading text, etc. It's just much cleaner and more attractive to me.

And that may be but it's sort of why I don't use those and got rid of iTunes. Just loved that 'Album and Tracks' layout. I wonder what happened. Was there a MusicBee update recently?
Last Edit: July 17, 2020, 07:46:27 AM by psychoadept

Steven

• Administrator
It was widened in the last official release. I will reduce it a bit but it will still be wider than before

alexmoore

It was widened in the last official release. I will reduce it a bit but it will still be wider than before
Okay, perfect. Thank you.

Steven

• Administrator
It sounds like you have the windows store version.
You would need to uninstall it and install the standard or portable version from the downloads page
and then unzip the following and overwrite the files where MB is installed
https://getmusicbee.com/patches/MusicBee33_Patched.zip

alexmoore

It sounds like you have the windows store version.
You would need to uninstall it and install the standard or portable version from the downloads page
and then unzip the following and overwrite the files where MB is installed
https://getmusicbee.com/patches/MusicBee33_Patched.zip
Okay, will do.