I've tried a few things, and I'm out of ideas. Looking for some troubleshooting direction
Files are all MP3 320K. When I try to play, I get a very short burst of the first note, then nothing and playback stops. I cannot seek to any portion of the file. The time reported appears to be at least close to accurate.
* These files all play with no issues in a couple of other players
* MP3 Diags 1.02.3 reported problems with a tag stream, stripped out the offending string.
* Audio Tester 1.7 reports all files passed.
* All of my other tools are focused on tags, or FLAC, but they have no issues either
* Converted from MP3 to MP3
* Checked that all files are listed as "Not Hidden" and that everyone has Modify access to the files
* Was able to Volume level entire folder with no errors
* Discovered more, and all appear to be from the same source
* Tried different output devices and settings.
* Files that work, continue to work, Files that don't, continue to don't
Suspect some issue with encoding, but I have run out of tests, or potential solutions.
Last Edit: July 15, 2020, 10:52:05 PM by psychoadept
Dell Inspiron, i5, 16GB, 256GBSSD
Windows 11 Preview
MusicBee 3.5.8447, standard install on C:\
Library on External drive;
293,621 Tracks, 18,393 Albums, 4461.93GB, 850d 12:20
Topping D10 32bit 384 kHz USB DAC
O2 Headphone Amplifier
beyerdynamic DT770M 80 ohm
Crossfade M-100 Master Over-Ear