Author Topic: How to setup "files" panel with no artwork but only columns with artist, title?  (Read 1304 times)

pstein

In the main panels I want to fill in the corresponding "files" for the selected playlist in the Playlist directory in the left panel.

The main panel (=files) should NOT contain album information or artwork (as currently).
Instead it should list all files (line by line) with certain columns (e.g. artist, title,...)

How can I achieve this?

Thank you
Peter

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
I'm not 100% sure I understand the question, but see if this page helps: https://musicbee.fandom.com/wiki/Main_Panel_Views
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

GloverEggs

I have exactly the same question.  I have everything set the same as on my laptop, but I have the stupid album art and it's grouping by album on my big computer.  It isn't even showing the column headers unless I click on something other than Library--Music.  This is driving me crazy.

GloverEggs

I can't believe it, but I figured it out!

Put your cursor on the Library-music Bee --> Music in the left panel.  Right click and choose "Open in New Tab."

My columns came back!!  I have no clue why this works or even why you need to do it, but I'm happy I have columns that I can use to edit my files.

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Did you visit the page I linked above? It explains how to change your view in the main panel.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)