Author Topic: Use artist picture ONLY FOR A CERTAIN ARTIST  (Read 540 times)

Dr. Neo Cortex

Hello, it's me again. I must say: The more I use Musicbee, the greater it gets, but also the more I want to adjust it.

In the left panel I see a list of all artists (which I think is default). The picture seems to always be the cover of their first album in chronological order. Now I'd like to change this picture ONLY for one artist, NOT for all of them. I've already read about the artist picture folder and know how to use my own pictures, but the moment I tick "Show artist pictures", ALL the artists get their artist picture... while I want most of them to keep their covers. Hope my point got clear. And sorry for the language.

Thank you!

Tybot

I don't believe there's a way to be that selective, it's either album covers or artist pictures. There's no way to define which artists should be displayed with their picture and which with an album cover.

I'm guessing you already thought of this and it's a shitty workaround but you could replace the local artist pictures with that of the album covers for the artist that you want to be displayed that way. That will probably keep you busy for the rest of this year, though...

Dr. Neo Cortex

Yeah I thought of this, but I guess it's a little bit too much work to change ~1000 pictures only to have ONE picture I want ;D Too bad there's no way to at least choose the album cover... Thanks anyway.