Author Topic: Modern MusicBee mockup  (Read 6454 times)

diego

I made a mockup of a "modern" musicbee. Still needs some polishing but I think it looks quite nice:

This is not a request for Steven, it just something that I did for fun.
Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 08:36:48 PM by diego

diego

Quick light version:

Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 10:52:05 PM by diego

metrodub

These are both great and incorporate some things that I would hope would be future implementations in the Music Explorer tab, mainly the inclusion of the total number of plays and tracks listed under the artist name in the header.

diego

Thanks. Yeah, this and maybe a play all and shuffle all buttons next to the number of tracks would come in handy as well (should have added those in the mockup).

I have some ideas for other tabs and elements too, I'll see if I can do them later.

MCDoubleDefDP

Thanks. Yeah, this and maybe a play all and shuffle all buttons next to the number of tracks would come in handy as well (should have added those in the mockup).

I have some ideas for other tabs and elements too, I'll see if I can do them later.

These look great! Any plans to turn them into actual skins? I'd especially like to use the dark one.

diego

These look great! Any plans to turn them into actual skins? I'd especially like to use the dark one.

No plans sorry, I don't have much time right now. But even if I did it would not look like the images.

You can try this other skin tho
Last Edit: July 15, 2020, 08:11:08 PM by diego

MCDoubleDefDP

No plans sorry, I don't have much time right now. But even if I did it would not look like the images.

You can try this other skin tho

No prob. And the one you linked is what I currently use 😉

Terry Walker

It really looks great. How did you do that???

phred

• Global Moderator
It's a mock-up, not an actual skin. Probably made with PhotoShop or some design program.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

diego

It's a mock-up, not an actual skin. Probably made with PhotoShop or some design program.

It was made in affinity designer :-)

ImFilippo

it's great, I really want this skin!
Please make my dream come true!  :-*

ClementNerma

Looks really nice! I'd love to see this implemented in MusicBee, but I guess this would require a lot of work in order to allow for such a powerful theme to work on the current UI ^^'