Author Topic: Should "Keep Tracks in Sequence When Shuffling" Apply to Playlist Mixers?  (Read 3399 times)

frankz

is it possible the selection criteria is excluding the tracks?
Thanks for putting some thought to this. I think that's part of my question, and if the answer is yes then it's on me to reset the tracks so that they always meet the criteria going forward or stitch them together as one.  Should it be able to exclude one of the tracks from the auto-playlist if one of the tracks matches?

Admittedly I didn't check whether all of the tracks were in the auto-playlist feeding the mixer when it happened the other night or yesterday (I was on mobile yesterday so the auto-playlist would have changed by the time I checked the computer anyway).  I did the first time I posted about it, as you noted.  

That's actually what I'm asking as a question and maybe asking for as a wishlist if it's not the case.  I'd expect them to always be treated as one track, so that if any of them meet the selection criteria, they all meet.  In these most recent instances it's possible that all of the tracks were not in the auto-playlist at the time, but I'd expect / want that to not be possible.

I know that there are other ways to accomplish this if you don't want it to work this way or if it's unduly complicated to get it to work this way, but this seems to me to be the most elegant solution from a user's perspective.