Author Topic: Drag and Drop Album Artwork (Cover)  (Read 1080 times)

Tinidazone

Greetings,
I did a research on the forum and couldn't find my specific case,

Most of my songs come from different sources (especially Radio Ripper (its the only way to discover new music). So the only tags they come with is the <Title> and <Artist>
I used to  rely on MusicBee to find the artwork and mostly they were incorrectly and very low quality (less than 400px)

But now I use this method here ... HOW TO SEARCH ALBUM COVER & ARTIST THUMB IMAGES USING CUSTOM WEB LINKS

It is tiresome if you have more than 200+ songs. through searching, I was only able to get a chrome extension that you can simply drag an image to a folder. BUT NOT DIRECTLY to music bee(the mouse turns unable)

Even if you use the known keyboard shortcuts (right click>copy image |go to MusicBee| Ctrl+V -> a pop-up appears (kind of annoying)

Using Shift+Enter is another long way.

PLEASE HELP TO BE ABLE TO JUST DRAG AND DROP TO A TRACK
I wear shades 😎 cuz you're just too bright 🔆

frankz

If you want to use the same artwork storage options every time and avoid the pop-up, disable Edit->Edit Preferences->General...confirm picture storage options when adding artwork.

Tinidazone

If you want to use the same artwork storage options every time and avoid the pop-up, disable Edit->Edit Preferences->General...confirm picture storage options when adding artwork.

Thank you. It was already unchecked.
I wear shades 😎 cuz you're just too bright 🔆