Author Topic: ShyTunes (Dark)  (Read 9607 times)

Clarence

ShyTunes Trad (Dark)  - A dark simplified skin with a traditional take on a familiar player.

ShyTunes Fresh (Dark) - A dark simplified skin with a fresh take on a familiar player.

ShyTunes Trad (Dark):

ShyTunes Fresh (Dark):

UPADTED:
[15 June 2020] Minor update to improve colour compatibility if Volume Visualiser is displayed.

DOWNLOAD:
ShyTunes Trad Dark
ShyTunes Fresh Dark

I hope you enjoy the skins.
Last Edit: June 15, 2020, 01:32:56 PM by Clarence

Clarence

Minor update to improve colour compatibility if Volume Visualiser is displayed.

Download links in initial post have been updated.

enko

Hello hello, how did you get the artist and song name to scroll?

Clarence

@ enko.   The artist/song scroll is set under preferences and relates to MusicBee as a whole, not just this skin.

Go to Edit / Edit Preferences. Select Now Playing from the left vertical menu. Under the section heading 'playback', put a tick in the option 'scroll in player as:'.  You will also need to  identify the tags you wish to display/scroll in the box next to the option. You can either type directly into the box or use the drop-down selector to choose your desired field(s).  In my case I have  <Artists: Artist> - <Title>.

Two things to remember:
1).  If you have the 'show details on multiple lines' option selected under Preferences / Layout(1) / (bottom panel) / (main Player) this can override the above tags/fields depending what you choose to be on the second line. For example, if you use the scrolling option I gave above but select the second line option to have <Artists: Artist> - <Album> as the second line option, when it is active the first line will only show the song title and the second line shows artist - album.

2). Only the first line scrolls when using the multiple lines option.

Hope this helps

enko

Odd, doesn't seem to work in some skins.

TY for the help though! Should've realized it would be a setting lol

Songbird

I just love this skin. Would you consider adding color(s) for the current song and/or the top display in blue perhaps? Thanks!